He is trying to explain that not getting laid (incel means involuntary celibate) is a violation of his civil rights and a grossly overlooked injustice. He is completely serious. This is his blog.
what a fucking creepy fucker
Oh my fucking GOD. What an entitled little douche.
“BEING WITHOUT A RELATIONSHIP AND SEX AGAINST YOUR WILL FOR OVER 6 MONTHS” cry me a river
what is that civil rights analogy even
Dear guys who don’t understand why women are often cagey around you:
These men walk among you and are indistinguishable from you until it’s too late.
From his About Me: “I want to share the idea that governments have to help people get partners.”
Suddenly, in a totally unrelated coincident, I have a brilliant and terrifying idea for a new dystopian fiction setting.
OH MY GOD. I cannot with Nice Guys™ like this. FUCK.
I’ll try to contain my rage with a nice numbered list of why he is SO fucking wrong. Ahem.
- Women are often single too, even when they don’t want to be. Nobody is entitled to a relationship with anyone. Period.
- Comparing women to restaurants is disgusting and objectifying. Stop.
- Comparing the civil rights movement to you not getting laid is also disgusting. Stop that too.
- You may not like being single, but that is not, in any way shape or form, oppression.
- You are probably single “against your will” because you view women as restaurants that have an obligation to service you.
- If we really wanted to help people who felt depressed because they were single, a big step would be teaching them that they don’t need a relationship to be validated and happy, NOT trying to match people up with tax money (honestly, I read it twice, and I still don’t know exactly what it is that you’re proposing).
- You clearly have a warped view of women, the civil rights movement, and oppression and you are awful. STAHP.
As was mentioned before, things like this are a big reason women have trouble trusting men. The predators, the Nice Guys™, the creeps, the guys who feel entitled to women, they’re all out there, masquerading as decent dudes.
Yeah, again. I remain I have justified reason to feel be cautious about most men I come across.
This is just fucking disgusting.
- i dyed my hair purple because i had this idea in my head of the person who i wanted to be and she had purple hair and wore black clothing and red lipstick
- i dyed my hair bright pink because i wanted to channel femme
- i dyed my hair green because i was moving out of home and i felt like green was…
the internet is a strange place
That’s over 4,000 people. Holy shit…lmfao.